Airline Stocks Are Trending Lower After American Airlines Earnings
American Airlines Group Inc (NASDAQ: AAL) on Tuesday reported fourth quarter financial results.
The company reported EPS of $1.52 and revenue of $10.16 billion, beating EPS estimates by $0.01 but missing revenue estimates by ~$30 million.
Following the announcement, shares of American Airlines are trading around $53.99, down 2.6 percent.
Most airlines stocks were also trending lower on Tuesday:
- Alaska Air Group, Inc. (NYSE: ALK) -0.82 percent
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) -1 percent
- United Continental Holdings Inc (NYSE: UAL) -0.4 percent
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA) -0.6 percent
- Spirit Airlines Incorporated (NASDAQ: SAVE) -0.33 percent
- Southwest Airlines Co (NYSE: LUV) -0.6 percent
- Image credit: Patrick Cardinal, Wikimedia
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.