Afternoon Movers for Wednesday, March 19th 2014
- Prothena Corp (NASDAQ: PRTA) - up 24% - Reported clinical data to be presented at International Symposium on Amyloidosis. Morgan Stanley raised the price target on the stock from $35.00 to $53.00.
- First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) - up 20% - Sees FY2014 EPS $2.20-2.60; sees sales $3.70B-4.0B. Sees FY2015 EPS $4.50-6.00; sees sales $3.80B-4.30B.
- Inovio (AMEX: INO) - up 10.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.07) vs $(0.03) est; revenue of $1.70M vs $1.36M est.
- Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) - up 10% - announced its plans to acquire privately held Vidara Therapeutics International for around $660 million.
- Vera Bradley (NASDAQ: VRA) - up 7% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.48 vs $0.46 est; revenue of $157.50M vs $146.86M est. Sees Q1 sales $116.0M-120.0M vs $123.10M est.
- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) - up 6.8% - Reports Q1 EPS of $0.12 vs $0.08 Est; revenue of $450.70M vs $431.49M est.
- Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ: SNCR) - up 5.9% - Wells Fargo released some bullish comments and feels confident in revenue outlook of cloud business.
- Central European Media Enterprises (NASDAQ: CETV) - down 13% - Investors taking profits after the stock gained 6.9% on Tuesday.
- Kandi Technologies (NASDAQ: KNDI) - down 10% - Raised $11 million in a private placement with two institutional investors for 606,000 shares valued at $18.24 per share. The company also issued 90,900 warrants struck at $22.80 per share which expires in 18 months.
- TheraputicsMD (NYSE: TXMD) - down 9.6% - Announced the launch of an underwritten secondary public offering of 9,000,000 shares of its common stock.
- Orbitz (NYSE: OWW) - down 9.2% - from Neutral to Sell and set the price target to $8.
- Castlight Health (NYSE: ) - down 8.2% - After gaining 155 percent on Friday, the first day of trading for the stock, investors continue to take profit.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.