Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for July 25, 2013: Facebook Calls Worth $5!
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Some earnings highlights from:
- Some option writers are getting their face ripped off in Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Thursday
- Facebook stock is now up 28 percent and continues to climb
- Facebook's 29 calls were going for 21 cents Wednesday
- Those Facebook calls are now worth $5, just a huge transfer of wealth
- Facebook earnings analyzed, along with General Motors (NYSE: GM), Crocs (NASDAQ: CROX), Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU) and Under Armor (NYSE: UA)
Watch the video below for a recap of Thursday morning's show.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.