Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for July 12, 2013: All Eyes on Banks!
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
- JP Morgan (NYSE: JPM) and Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) report earnings
- Infosys (NYSE: INFY) beat
- United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) warns
- New all time for Google (NASDAQ: GOOG)
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) clears major resistance at 425
- Crude holding major support at 104
Watch the video below to recap Friday morning's show.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Tags: PreMarket Info