Linkedin Analysts Raise Price Targets After Blowout Quarter
Shares of LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) surged on Friday, trading up over 21% after the company reported a blowout quarter. In the wake the of the results, most analysts raised their price targets.
As most of the analysts were positive on LinkedIn prior to the quarter, there were no upgrades. The two analysts that were Neutral rated remained so, staying stubborn in their convictions despite the company's impressive quarter.
- Goldman Sachs reiterated its Buy rating and $157 price target.
- Canaccord Genuity reiterated its Buy rating but raised its price target to $150 from $140.
- JP Morgan reiterated its Overweight rating and raised its price target from $142 to $163.
- Cantor Fitzgerald raised its price target to $143 but reiterated its Hold rating.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch maintained its Buy rating but raised its price objective to $150 from $130.
- Wedbush maintained its Neutral rating and raised its price target from $106 to $140.
- Piper Jaffray reiterated its Overweight rating but raised its price target target from $150 to $176.
- Jefferies reiterated its Buy rating but raised its price target to $175 from $150.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.