Denny's Corporation Reports Third Quarter EPS of $.10
Denny's Corporation (NASDAQ: DENN) today reported results for its third quarter ended September 29, 2010.
Third Quarter Summary
- Same-store guest counts rose 2.3% at company units, the strongest performance since the first quarter of 2005
- Same-store sales decreased 0.7% at company units and 1.2% at franchised units
- Opened 61 new units, including 48 Flying J conversion sites and 4 units at university locations
- Secured industry veterans for the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Operating Officer positions
- Net income of $9.9 million, or $0.10 per diluted share
- Adjusted income before taxes* grew by 3.7%, to $9.4 million
- Refinanced all debt to lower cost credit facility of $300 million while increasing flexibility to perform stockholder friendly actions, subsequent to the end of the third quarter
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.