12 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Thursday
- Aradigm Corporation (NASDAQ: ARDM) shares dropped 57.1 percent to $2.25. Aradigm disclosed that it has met primary and secondary endpoint in ORBIT-4. However, it missed ORBIT-3 primary and secondary endpoint.
- Heat Biologics Inc (NASDAQ: HTBX) shares tumbled 55.9 percent to $1.27 following a negative outcome of its bladder cancer study. Heat Biologics said its phase 2 trial of Vesigenurtacel-L (HS-410) in combination with BCG in patients with non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) failed to meet primary endpoint.
- Palatin Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: PTN) declined 29.7 percent to $0.570. Palatin Technologies priced 25.38 million shares for $16.5 million in gross proceeds.
- Express, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) dropped 21.9 percent to $10.44 after the company issued a weak outlook for the fourth quarter.
- Bazaarvoice Inc (NASDAQ: BV) shares declined 13.7 percent to $4.57. Bazaarvoice reported Q2 earnings of $0.02 per share on revenue of $50.4 million.
- FuelCell Energy Inc (NASDAQ: FCEL) dropped 13.3 percent to $1.95 after the company announced plans to cut 17 percent of its workforce. The company also issued a weak sales forecast for the fourth quarter.
- Forward Pharma A/S (NASDAQ: FWP) shares declined 11.6 percent to $19.56. Forward Pharma shares have increased 1.65 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 4.57 percent in the same period.
- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) shares fell 11.2 percent to $13.60 as the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its third quarter on Wednesday.
- Dollar General Corp. (NYSE: DG) shares dropped 8 percent to $71.16 after the company posted downbeat Q3 earnings.
- Xencor Inc (NASDAQ: XNCR) shares fell 4.3 percent to $24.45. Xencor priced its 4.585 million offering at $24 per share.
- Cerner Corporation (NASDAQ: CERN) declined 3.7 percent to $47.92. Leerink Swann downgraded Cerner from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Quintiles IMS Holdings Inc (NYSE: Q) shares dropped 3.3 percent to $74.33. Raymond James downgraded Quintiles IMS from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.