12 Stocks Moving In Friday's Pre-Market Session
- Depomed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) shares rose 13 percent to $24.00 in pre-market trading after Reuters reported that the company is exploring a sale on pressure from Starboard Value LP.
- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc (NASDAQ: GNMK) rose 4.9 percent to $9.25 in the pre-market trading. Cowen & Co. upgraded GenMark Diagnostics from Market Perform to Outperform.
- Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) shares rose 4.7 percent to $36.74 in pre-market trading. Avis Budget will replace Questar Corporation (NYSE: STR) in the S&P MidCap 400 after the close of trading on Friday.
- GoPro Inc (NASDAQ: GPRO) rose 3 percent to $14.58 in pre-market trading. Bank of America initiated coverage on GoPro with a Buy rating.
- New York Mortgage Trust Inc (NASDAQ: NYMT) shares rose 2.4 percent to $6.10 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.36 percent on Thursday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Novavax, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVAX) fell 85.1 percent to $1.24 in pre-market trading after reporting disappointing results from two Phase 3 vaccine trials that had previously done well in the Phase 2 trial. According to the company, data from the Resolve Phase 3 trial for its vaccine for a potentially deadly respiratory virus didn't meet the efficacy objectives it had set.
- Deutsche Bank AG (USA) (NYSE: DB) shares fell 8.4 percent to $13.52 in pre-market trading. The U.S. Department of Justice proposed the bank a $14 billion settlement related to probe of mortgage securities, the WSJ late last night reported. However, the bank said that it does not intend to settle near $14 billion.
- VimpelCom Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ: VIP) shares fell 5 percent to $3.45 in pre-market trading after surging 9.01 percent on Thursday.
- Travelport Worldwide Ltd (NYSE: TVPT) shares fell 3.6 percent to $13.75 in pre-market trading after announcing an offering of 7.99 million shares via selling holders.
- Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL) shares fell 3.3 percent to $39.50 in pre-market trading as the company reported weaker-than-expected results for its first quarter and issued a downbeat profit forecast for the current quarter.
- Citigroup Inc (NYSE: C) fell 1.4 percent to $46.45 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs downgraded Citigroup from Buy to Neutral and lowered the price target from $52.00 to $50.00.
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: AERI) shares fell 1.4 percent to $30.18 in pre-market trading. Aerie Pharmaceuticals priced its $75 million offering at $29.50 per share.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.