15 Stocks Moving In Tuesday's Pre-Market Session
- Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDTI) rose 98.7 percent to $0.745 in the pre-market trading session on new vehicle model award from Honda to provide catalysts to 2017 Accord Hybrid.
- SAGE Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SAGE) rose 42.6 percent to $48.00 in pre-market trading as the company revealed that its Phase 2 clinical study of SAGE-547 has achieved primary endpoint for the treatment of severe postpartum depression.
- Seagate Technology PLC (NASDAQ: STX) shares rose 13.7 percent to $27.40 in pre-market trading as the company issued a strong revenue forecast for the fourth quarter and announced plans to lower 14 percent of its global workforce by the end of fiscal 2017.
- RR Donnelley & Sons Co (NASDAQ: RRD) shares rose 8.4 percent to $20.00 in pre-market trading. Xerox Corp (NYSE: XRX) is said to be in talks to merge its copy business with RR Donnelley, according to a reported as tweeted by CNBC.
- Shire PLC (ADR) (NASDAQ: SHPG) rose 5.2 percent to $195.90 in pre-market trading as the company reported the FDA approval of its Xiidra eye drops for the treatment of dry eye disease.
- Relypsa Inc (NASDAQ: RLYP) shares rose 4.5 percent to $21.15 in pre-market trading. Brean Capital reiterated a Buy rating for Relypsa, with a price target of $26.
- Acacia Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACIA) rose 4.4 percent to $51.00 in pre-market trading after surging 11.19 percent on Monday.
- Ocean Rig UDW Inc. (NASDAQ: ORIG) shares rose 4.4 percent to $2.64 in pre-market trading
- Western Digital Corp (NASDAQ: WDC) shares rose 4.1 percent to $51.52 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.26 percent on Monday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- CytRx Corporation (NASDAQ: CYTR) shares fell 66.1 percent to $0.85 in pre-market trading after the company reported initial results of Phase 3 trial of aldoxorubicin in patients with second-line soft tissue sarcoma.
- Imperva Inc (NYSE: IMPV) fell 5.9 percent to $45.31 in pre-market trading after the company lowered its Q2 guidance. Deutsche Bank downgraded Imperva from Buy to Hold.
- Regency Centers Corp (NYSE: REG) shares fell 2.6 percent to $82.01 in the pre-market trading session. Regency Centers priced its 4.35 million share offering for gross proceeds of $353 million.
- Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC) shares fell 2.5 percent to $29 in pre-market trading. AMC Theatres has acquired Odeon & UCI Cinimas for about $1.2 billion and reiterated its commitment to acquire Carmike Cinemas.
- Randgold Resources Ltd. (ADR) (NASDAQ: GOLD) shares fell 2.1 percent to $121.01 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.04 percent on Monday.
- Fastenal Company (NASDAQ: FAST) shares fell 2 percent to $44.50 in pre-market trading as the company reported downbeat Q2 results.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.