12 Stocks Moving In Wednesday's Pre-Market Session
- Greenbrier Companies Inc (NYSE: GBX) shares rose 4 percent to $29.95 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter and raised its quarterly dividend by 5 percent to $0.21 per share.
- Royal Gold, Inc (USA) (NASDAQ: RGLD) rose 3.6 percent to $77.49 in pre-market trading. Raymond James upgraded Royal Gold from Market Perform to Outperform and raised the price target from $72.00 to $85.00.
- Silver Standard Resources Inc. (USA) (NASDAQ: SSRI) rose 3.5 percent to $14.19 in pre-market trading. Silver futures gained 1.4 percent to trade at $20.14 an ounce.
- Pan American Silver Corp. (USA) (NASDAQ: PAAS) shares rose 3.5 percent to $18.28 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.55 percent on Tuesday.
- Randgold Resources Ltd. (ADR) (NASDAQ: GOLD) rose 2.2 percent to $125.08 in pre-market trading. Gold futures gained 1.1 percent to $1,373.60 an ounce.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- GlobeImmune Inc (NASDAQ: GBIM) shares fell 43.9 percent to $1.01 in pre-market trading after the company reported delisting and deregistration of common stock.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc (NASDAQ: EGLE) shares dipped 18.2 percent to $0.356 in pre-market trading. Eagle Bulk Shipping reported proceeds of $85 million in sale of common stock.
- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CVGI) shares tumbled 4.2 percent to $4.79 in the pre-market trading session after dropping 4.40 percent on Tuesday.
- American Airlines Group Inc (NASDAQ: AAL) fell 3.4 percent to $27.95 in pre-market trading. Credit Suisse downgraded American Airlines from Outperform to Underperform and lowered the price target from $47.00 to $28.00.
- United Continental Holdings Inc (NYSE: UAL) shares fell 3.2 percent to $39.01 in pre-market trading. Credit Suisse downgraded United Continental from Outperform to Neutral and lowered the price target from $64.00 to $42.00.
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) shares fell 2.7 percent to $95.29 in pre-market trading. Jefferies assumed coverage of Netflix with an Underperform rating and a price target of $80.
- Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) shares fell 2.3 percent to $72.09 in pre-market trading. Ventas priced its 9 million share offering for total gross proceeds of $649 million.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.