Economic Data Scheduled For Tuesday
- The NFIB small business optimism index for May is scheduled for release at 6:00 a.m. ET.
- Data on retail sales for May will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on import & export prices for May will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The Johnson Redbook Retail Sales Index for the latest week is scheduled for release at 8:55 a.m. ET.
- Business inventories report for April will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is set to auction 4-week bills.
- The API crude oil inventories report for the recent week will be released at 4:35 p.m. ET.
- The Federal Open Market Committee will begin two-day policy meeting today.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.