Porat To Google Just One Of The Week's Top Management Changes; Here Are 7 More
Among the eight major management changes this week, the most talked about was the departure of Ruth Porat as the Chief Financial Officer at Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) to join Google Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) as CFO.
Porat joined Morgan Stanley in 1987 and is scheduled to begin her tenure with the search giant on May 26.
Porat is expected to report to Google CEO and co-founder, Larry Page.
Other Notable Management Changes
1. Kandi Technologies Group, Inc (NASDAQ: KNDI) named Cheng "Henry" Wang as its CFO.
2. StemCells Inc (NASDAQ: STEM) appointed Ian Massey as President and COO.
3. Rocket Fuel Inc (NASDAQ: FUEL) named Monte Zweben as its interim CEO.
4. Starwood Waypoint Residential Trust (NASDAQ: SWAY) announced two management changes, naming Doug Brien as CEO and Charles Young as COO.
5. Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc (NASDAQ: SGNT) announced the retirement of Jeffrey Yordon as CEO, while not naming an interim executive. The company will begin its search for a chief executive.
6. Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (NASDAQ: CLMT) named Bill Hatch as interim CEO.
7. Quiksilver Inc (NYSE: ZQK) announced the promotion of Pierre Agnes to CEO and Thomas Chambolle to CFO.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.