Jana Partners LLC Files its 13F
Before the market opened today, Jana Partners filed its form 13F with the SEC, disclosing its holdings for the quarter ended June 30.
From the prior quarter, Jana's positions increased from 51 to 65, while the total value increased from ~8.5 billion to ~16 billion.
The changes include:
- ~4.1 million Class B shares and 200 thousand Class A calls of CBS (NYSE: CBS).
- ~4.5 million shares of Apache (NYSE: APA) common stock with access to another ~5.5 million through calls.
- A ~6 million share addition to its holding in Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) from ~41 million to ~47 million.
- A drop in eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) common shares from ~4 million to 1 million.
- ~9 million common shares of Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR)
- ~2 million shares of Teva Pharmaceutical (ADR) (NYSE: TEVA)
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.