Big Three June Auto Sales Highlights
Auto companies Tuesday released sales data for the month of June. Some highlights from the results are listed below.
Ford (NYSE: F)
- Sales down 5.8 percent year-over-year.
- Fusion sales up 14 percent - its best June ever.
- Lincoln sales down 2.7 percent.
- SUV sales fell 8.4 percent.
GM (NYSE: GM)
- Sales up slightly at one percent year-over-year.
- Chevrolet sales down 2.5 percent, despite solid performance from Suburban, Tahoe and Corvette.
- Buick up 18.4 percent overall.
- New-vehicle sales up 9.2 percent.
- Town & Country minivan sales up 24 percent.
- Fiat sales up 11 percent.
- Dodge sales up one percent overall, despite 12 percent rise in RAM sales.
- Jeep sales up 28 percent.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.