Eight Companies Announce Offerings After The Close Monday: PRTA, AMSG, BRX, DSGX, GIII, KNOP, FANG, TSLX
During Monday's after-hours session, multiple stock offerings were unveiled by a raft of companies seeking the advantage of recent market highs.
Below is a quick rundown of all the offerings:
- Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) - $110 million offering aimed at paying for development of new drug candidates.
Prothena shares closed Monday down nearly four percent and have been quiet in the post-market session following the news.
- Amsurg Corp. (NASDAQ: AMSG) - 8.5 million shares in common and 1.25 million shares in Mandatory Convertible Preferred Series A-1 shares. Offering will help pay for the company's previously-announced $2.35 billion acquisition of Sheridan Healthcare.
Shares of Amsurg are down nearly a dollar in after-hours trade.
- Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) - 25 million shares by affiliate of Blackstone Real Estate Partners.
Stock down to $21.76 following the news.
- Descartes Systems Group Inc. (NASDAQ: DSGX) - 9.5 million shares, with proceeds earmarked for general corporate purposes, including possible acquisitions.
Shares were halted ahead of the news item, and, even upon resumption, have not yet traded in Monday's after-hours session. The stock closed the intraday session down about 1.2 percent.
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HLT) - 90 million shares by an affiliate of Blackstone.
The stock spiked to a post-market low of $21.85 after closing at $22.34. Shares are currently trading down about 0.4 percent to $22.25.
- G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (NASDAQ: GIII) - 1.5 million shares, using proceeds for general corporate purposes.
G-III shares are down nearly 1.7 percent following the news.
- Knot Offshore Partners LP (NYSE: KNOP) - 4.6 million common units with proceeds to pay for previously announced acquisitions of two shuttle tankers, the Hilda Knutsen and the Torill Knutsen, from Knutsen NYK Offshore. Knot was buoyed 3.5 percent, closing at $29.89.
After closing up 3.5 percent to $29.89, shares are down more than a dollar to $28.47 in post-market trade.
- Diamondback Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) - 2 million shares by certain selling shareholders.
Shares down one percent after hours.
- TPG Specialty Lending Inc. (NYSE: TSLX) - $500 million mixed shelf registration.
TPG shares are quiet following the news.
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.