Highlights From The Amazon Fire Phone Launch
Below are the latest updates from the Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) Fire Phone Launch, from oldest to newest. Stay tuned for additional updates.
- Amazon Announces Fire Phone
- At least 3 Front Cameras
- 4.7 Inch LCD Display
- Amazon Phone Specs: 2.2 GHz, Adreno 330 Graphics, 2GB RAM
- 13MP Rear Camera
- Unlimited Photo Storage
- Can Transfer Video From Phone to Amazon TV With a "Fling"
- Will Feature Live Video Support, Product Called MayDay
- "Firefly" For Phone, Recognizes Products, URL, Numbers, ect.
- Firefly Can Recognize Show Watching on TV, Down to the Scene
- FireFly Recognizes 100M Items, Point Is To Fuel Purchases
- Shares of Amazon Up Nearly 1% Following Unveiling of New 'Fire' Phone
- Amazon Phone Has 3D Appearance
- AT&T Announces Fire Phone Will Start at $199.99 With Two Year Contract
- Amazon Phone Knows Where User Head Is, Refreshes Multiple Times a Second
- All 4 Cameras Are to Track Head, Only Two Need at a Time, But 4 Included In Case Some Are Covered
- Amazon Shares Now up 2.44 Percent
Check back for more updates as the event continues!
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.