Mid-Day Movers: GORO, HALO, COCO, UEC, EVDY Moving Higher; RDEN, CALL, DXPE, FTEK Lower
- Gold Resources (NASDAQ: GORO) - 25% - Q1 earning of $0.13/share beating analysts' expectations. CEO reported production up 15% over the prior year.
- Halozyme (NASDAQ: HALO) - 11% - 10-Q filing showed an independent data monitoring committee has suggested supporting enrollment in its pancreatic cancer (PEGPH20) study. The company last night reported a Q1 loss of $0.22/share, missing the analyst estimate of a $0.14/share loss.
- Corinthian Colleges (NASDAQ: COCO) - 19% - Reached an agreement with lenders in its credit facility to amend the facility thus, waiving an event of default.
- Uranium Energy (NYSE: UEC) - 13% - Following consolidation Monday afternoon, the stock gapped higher this morning and tested a technical support/resistance level at $1.15. Upon breaching the $1.15 level, the stock surged into $1.30 territory.
- Everyday Health (NASDAQ: EVDY) - 16% - reported Q1 adj. loss of $0.08/share, beating the Street estimate for a loss of $0.16/share.
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ: GMCR) - 10% - Coca-cola raised stake in the company from 10% to 16%.
- Planet Payment (NASDAQ: PLPM) - 16% - reported Q1 net loss of $800K or $(0.01)/share compared to net income of $0.4M or $0.01/share in Q1 of 2013. Sees FY14 EPS $0.06-0.10 on sales $52.1-$55.1M.
- China Sunergy (NASDAQ: CSUN) - 16% - Raised Q1 total shipment guidance from 130-140MW previously to be above 140MW.
- Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) - 10% - COO Keith Schmid announced at Wedbush conference earlier co. is expecting full-year revenue of $70M, 5$M higher than analysts surveyed.
- Elizabeth Arden (NASDAQ: RDEN) - 21% - Reported wider fiscal-third-quarter loss. Quarterly adjusted loss of $0.84/share, or $26.4 million, versus the analyst estimate of $0.00.
- magicJack (NASDAQ: CALL) - 12% - Q1 earning of $0.53/share on revenue of $35.30 million. Said expecting FY2014 Sales $158.0M-163.0M vs $157.50M Est.
- DXP Enterprises (NASDAQ: DXPE) - 39% - reported Q1 EPS of $0.75 vs $1.17 Est., Sales $348.5M vs $378M Est.
- Fuel Tech (NASDAQ: FTEK) - 20% - Reported Q1 loss of $0.05/share vs $0.02/share gain est.
- Intersections (NASDAQ: INTX) - 16% - Reported Q1 net loss of $2.8 million.
- Acorn Energy (Nasdaq: ACFN) - 15% - Reported 1Q14 loss of $0.19/share. Chardan downgraded ACFN from buy to hold.
- Diana Containerships (NASDAQ: DCIX) - 15% - Reported Q1 EPS of $0.03 beating the estimated EPS of $0.01. Sales also beat. The co. announced a slashed quarterly dividend from $0.15 to $0.05/share.
- Vertex Energy (NASDAQ: VTNR) - 12% - traders selling despite the co. reporting Q1 EPS of $0.04 beating estimate EPS of $0.03.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.