Mid Morning Gainers for March 11th, 2014
- Capstone Turbine (NASDAQ: CPST) - up 20% - Cowen raises price target from $1.90 to $2.70. Analyst Robert Stone believes new North Dakota well regulations could boost company's orders.
- Senomyx (NASDAQ: SNMX) - up 19% - Reports receipt of generally recognized as safe (GRAS) determination.
- Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) - up 17.9% - Hedge fund Elliot Associates disclosed a 4.99% stake in the company on Monday after the bell. A Morgan Stanley analyst believes a REIT spinoff is a "most likely scenario."
- FuelCell (NASDAQ: FCEL) - up 15.2% - Reports Q1 GAAP EPS of $(0.06), non-GAAP EPS of $(0.04) vs $(0.04) est; revenue of $44.40M vs $43.44M est. Up in sympathy are Plug Power (+ %) and Ballard (+ %).
- Rexahn Pharma (NYSE: RNN) - up 11.3% - Announced today initial data for the Phase I dose-escalation clinical trial of SupinoxinTM (RX-5902) initiated in August 2013.
- J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) - up 9.2% - Upgraded by Citigroup from Neutral to Buy.
- Peregrine Pharma (NASDAQ: PPHM) - up 5% - Announces PS-targeting antibodies to overcome immunesuppression, cites preclinical cancer models.
- GT Advanced Technologies (NASDAQ: GTAT) - up 3.4% - Annonces $336M supply pact.
- UQM Technologies (NYSE: UQM) - up 1.7% - Momentum continuing into Tuesday after co. announced reaching significant milestone with the official registration for the ISI/TS 16949:2009.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.