Morning Lowers for Mar. 5, 2014: XOMA, USU, CSIQ, AUDC, RATE
- XOMA (NASDAQ: XOMA) - down 23% - Reported Q4 EPS of $(0.18) vs $(0.19) est; Revenue of $12.53M vs $7.92M est. Downgraded by Credit Suisse from Outperform to Neutral.
- USEC (NYSE: USU) - down 22% - files voluntary petition, plan of reorganization under Chapter 11.
- Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) - down 8% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.39 which may not compare $0.49 est; revenue of $519.47M which may not compare $556.0M est, reports Solar Modules shipments 621MW. Sees Q1 sales $415.0M-430.0M vs $518.0M est; sees Module shipments 470-490MW.
- AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) - down 6.5% - On Tuesday the company announced shelf registration.
- Bankrate (NYSE: RATE) - down 3.6% - Prices 14M shares offering at $18.25/share.
- NII Holdings (NASDAQ: NIHD) - down 3% - On Monday, downgraded by S&P from CCC+ to CCC with negative outlook. Pressure continues in Wednesday's pre-market trading.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) - down 3% - Prices 6.4M share offering at $28.50/share.
- BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) - down 1% - Prices 10.3M share offering at $33.50/share.
- Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) - down 1% - Announces secondary offering of 30M shares.
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.