Morning Gainers for Mar. 3, 2014: DNDN, PERI, RVNC, ARRY, OMEX, NIHD
- Dendreon (NASDAQ: DNDN) - up 19% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.17) vs $(0.37) Est; Revenue of $74.80M vs $73.59M Est.
- Perion Network (NASDAQ: PERI) - up 13.5% - Reports Q4 2013 Revenue of $31.3M, 47% YoY increase. EBITDA increased 56% YoY reaching $25.5M.
- Revanece Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RVNC) - up 3% - The IPO quiet-period expired Monday and analyst are getting bullish. Analysts at Cowen, Piper Jaffray, and BMO initiated the equivalent of Buy ratings on the stock with $55, $44, and $37 price targets respectively.
- Array BioPharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) - up 2.5% - Issues Clinical Update on ARRY-502 at Asthma at Scientific Meeting, Reports 6.8% Improvement in FEV1 vs. Placebo.
- Odyssey Marine Exploration (NASDAQ: OMEX) - up 8.5% - Selected for recovery of SS Central America Gold.
- NII Holdings (NASDAQ: NIHD) - up 5% - bouncing today following a more than 50 percent decline on Friday on the heels of quarterly results.
- Allied Nevada Gold (NYSE: ANV) - up 3% - Benefiting from Gold pop as investors seek safe haven from geopolitical risk in Ukraine. Elsewhere in the sector, Barrick Gold up ~2 percent, Newmont Mining up 3.4 percent, AngloGold up nearly 4 percent, Kinross up 2 percent, Agnico Eagle up 2.4 percent, Eldorado Gold up 3.3 percent.
- AMCOL International (NYSE: ACO) - up 4.8% - Minerals Technologies raises bid for AMCOL to $45/share in cash.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.