Mornings Movers for Feb. 28, 2014: CETV, OTVI, MELI, REGI, GALE Moving Higher, ELGX, DECK, MDVN, CGEN, ARNA Lowr
- Central European Media Enterprises (NASDAQ: CETV) - up 20% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.72); Revenue of $237.90M.
- OmniVision Technologies (NASDAQ: OTVI) - up 15% - Reports Q3 EPS of $0.69 vs $0.35 Est; Revenue of $352.0M vs $326.63M Est. Sees Q4 EPS $0.19-0.35 vs $0.22 Est; Sees Sales $275.0M-305.0M vs $284.40M Est.
- MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI) - up 12.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.93 vs $0.78 Est; Revenue of $134.60M vs $132.88M Est. Upgraded from Sell to Buy with $130 price target by Stifel Nicolaus.
- Renewable Energy Group (NASDAQ: REGI) - up 6% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.80 vs $0.75 Est; Revenue of $391.0M vs $347.17M Est.
- Galena Biopharma (NASDAQ: GALE) - up 6% - NeuVax Patent Acceptance in Australia.
- Sohu.com (NASDAQ: SOHU) - up 5.5% - Marbridge reported that Sohu and Tencent are in talks to merge video businesses.
- Celsion (NASDAQ: CLSN) - up 4.5% - Reports positive interim data from Phase 2 DIGNITY trial in breast cancer.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SLXP) - up 5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $1.06 vs $0.93 Est; Revenue of $257.60M vs $247.29M Est. Sees FY2014 EPS $6.46.
- Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) - up 4.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.03 vs $0.05 Est; Revenue of $99.90M vs $90.36M Est. Bank of America maintains Buy on Splunk Inc., raises price objective to $100.00.
- 3D Systems (NASDAQ: DDD) - up 4% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.19 vs $0.20 Est; Revenue of $154.80M vs $155.07M Est; Reaffirms Outlook.
- Endologix (NASDAQ: ELGX) - down 24% - Reported Q4 GAAP Loss of $0.05/Share vs Loss of $0.02/Share Est., Sales $35.2M vs $36.9M Est.; Said Expecting FY14 Sales $146-152M vs $161.2M Est.
- Deckers (NASDAQ: DECK) - down 12% - Reports Q4 EPS of $4.04 vs $3.77 Est. Sees Q1 EPS $(0.16) vs $0.10 Est.
- Medivation (NASDAQ: MDVN) - down 10.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.03 vs $(0.08) Est; Revenue of $96.60M vs $72.68M Est.
- Compugen (NASDAQ: CGEN) - down 10.4 - Prices 6M Share Public Offering at $10.50 per Share.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARNA) - down 7% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.11) vs $0.02 Est; Revenue of $6.52M, Up 236% YOY.
- Pier 1 Imports (NYSE: PIR) - down 5.7% - Sees Q4 Sales $512M-$514M vs $541.65M Est. Cuts Q4 EPS View to $0.40-$0.41 vs $0.51 Est.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) - down 3.8% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.19) vs $(0.17) Est.
- Northern Oil & Gas (AMEX: NOG) - down 3.7% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.22 vs $0.27 Est; Revenue of $101.90M vs $98.45M Est.
- Questcor (NASDAQ: QCOR) - down 3.2% - Citron Research reveals that the company's Achtar gel is at risk of being pulled by the FDA.
- Enzymotec (NASDAQ: ENZY) - down 3% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.15 vs $0.11 Est; Revenue of $18.50M vs $18.77M Est.
- United Continental (NYSE: UAL) - down 2% - Expecting Q1 Capacity Lower Than View, Cites Weather, Sees PRASM Down 0.5-2.5%.
- InterMune (NASDAQ: ITMN) - down 2% - Downgrades InterMune, Inc. to Neutral, Maintains $33.00 PT, Balanced Risk/Reward is Reflected in Price.
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.