Morning Movers for Feb. 26, 2014: ANIK, JAKK, ZAGG, PLUG, TASR, ANF Moving Higher, FST, UTIW, SEAC, FSLR, DWA Lower
- Anika Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ANIK) - up 40% - Announces FDA Approves MONOVISC, a single injection supplement to synovial fluid of the osteoarthritic joint, used to treat pain and improve joint mobility.
- JAKKS Pacific (NASDAQ: JAKK) - up 16% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.73) vs $(0.82) Est; Revenue of $137.70M vs $128.88M Est.
- Zagg Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) - up 12.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.07) vs $0.15 Est; Revenue of $66.80M vs $61.35M Est; Sees FY2014 Sales $218.0M-228.0M vs $210.61M Est.
- Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) - up 12.8% - Receives Milestone Order From Walmart for Multi-Site Hydrogen Fuel Cell Deployment.
- TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) - up 10% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.13 vs $0.07 Est; Revenue of $40.0M vs $37.43M Est.
- Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) - up 7.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $1.34 vs $1.03 Est; Sees FY2014 EPS $2.15-2.35 vs $2.33 Est.
- FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL) - up 6.5% - Moving in sympathy with Plug Power (see above). Investors betting growth in the sector as a whole will continue.
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: RNN) - up 6.2% - Momentum from Tuesday's massive 16% continuing into Wednesday.
- Yandex (NASDAQ: YNDX) - up 5.8% - Announces Google advertising partnership for real-time bidding using DoubleClick bid manager.
- Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) - up 4% - Nikkei reports Panasonic in talks with Tesla regarding investing $1 billion in U.S. battery factory.
- Lowe's Companies (NYSE: LOW) - up 3.9% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.29 vs $0.31 Est; Revenue of $11.70B vs $11.73B Est.
- Forest Oil (NYSE: FST) - down 30% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.02 vs $0.03 Est; Downgraded by Wells Fargo from Outperform to Market Perform.
- UTi Worldwide (NASDAQ: UTIW) - down 20% - Issues Prelim. Q4 Loss of $0.33-0.38 on Sales $1.05-1.1B.
- QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) - down 15% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.17 vs $0.41 estimates; Revenue of $715.5 million vs $767.75 million analyst estimate.
- SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) - down 15% - Reported Prelim. Q4 EPS $0.01-0.02 vs $0.19 Est., Sales $34.5-35.5M vs $43.5M Est yesterday; Brean Capital maintains Buy and lowers profit target to $14.
- First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) - down 13% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.89 vs $0.99 Est; Revenue of $768.0M vs $965.38M Est; Sees Q1 EPS $0.50-0.60 vs $0.84 Est.
- DreamWorks Animation (NASDAQ: DWA) - down 11% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.33, inline with analyst estimates. Piper Jaffray Downgrades Dreamworks Animation SKG, Inc. to Underweight, Maintains $19.00 PT.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) - down 5.6% - Stifel Nicolaus Maintains Buy on Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc, Raises PT to $195.00; Cantor Fitzgerald Downgrades Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc to Hold, Raises PT to $182.00, following disappointing fourth quarter earnings.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: QCOR) - down 4% - Reports Q4 EPS of $1.67 vs $1.66 Est; Revenue of $242.90M vs $244.15M Est.
- Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) - down 3% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.27 vs $0.41 Est.
- Halcon Resource (NYSE: HK) - down 2.5% - RBC Capital Downgrades Halcon Resources Corporation to Sector Perform, Lowers PT to $4.00.
- Humana (NYSE: HUM) - down 1.9% - Citigroup Downgrades Humana Inc. to Sell.
- Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) - down 1.5% - Receives C$52M Non-Recourse Construction Loan from Natixis.
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.