Royale Energy Spikes Higher; May be Attributed to Filing 'Big Bend 3D Seismic Survey Progress'
Rampart Energy Ltd (‘Rampart') is pleased to provide an operational update to its shareholders and stakeholders.
- The ‘Big Bend' 120 square mile 3D seismic survey to commence over the western block in February of 2014;
- Ice pad permits completed;
- Water withdrawal permit completed;
- Community meetings completed;
- Ice pad construction to commence, then mobilization of ice check crew.
The temperatures in the project area have been -10F to -40F during this week. A two day wind storm during this week occurred with winds averaging 30+ MPH. The contractor and program participants are hopeful these temperatures are aiding in ice thickness on the lakes and streams throughout the program area. More snow and heavy winds are expected this next week. Snow has accumulated from 8-12 inches 10 miles east of the program. While in nearby Nuiqsut for the community meeting the seismic contractors noted the snow depth was 10-12 inches.
In the upcoming week, post completion of the ice pad, the camp will be assembled and the ice checking teams will be mobilized to begin the process of integrity checking the proposed layout areas.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.