Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for June 14, 2013
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Tuesday morning's show.
· S&P futures taking aim at major resistance forming around 1635.
· Gold rallies off PPI data, yet to clear double top at 1394 level.
· Crude testing major resistance in the mid 97's.
· Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) beats by .02, but rallies nearly 8 points on upbeat guidance.
· Deutsche Bank gave Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) a boost with $10 price target.
· Credit-Suisse upped price target on Solar City (NASDAQ: SCTY) from $28 to $52, a bold call in the volatile solar sector.
Click here to subscribe to PreMarket Info on Marketfy and get these videos and updates emailed to you daily!
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.