Here's What We Know About Samsung's Galaxy S4
Samsung is scheduled to hold a press event next week on March 14. It's widely expected that the company will unveil its next flagship handset, the Galaxy S4, at the event (Samsung's promo poster states “Ready 4 The Show”).
With the phone's announcement just over a week away, here are the most widely rumored specifications:
- The phone will have a plastic body. (CNet)
- It will have technology that will allow auto-scrolling based on eye movement. (New York Times)
- Its camera will be 13 megapixels. (@evleaks)
- It will run Android 4.2. (@evleaks)
- It will come in three different storage sizes: 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. (@evleaks)
- The screen will be Super AMOLED, 5-inch and 1080p. (@evleaks) (Cnet)
- Its processor will give it better performance than any other currently available phone. (techcrunch)
- Like Samsung's Galaxy Note 2, it will have the S-Pen. (SamMobile)
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.