Headwaters Incorporated Announces Redemption of 16% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2016 and 2-7/8% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2016
HEADWATERS INCORPORATED (NYSE: HW) today announced that it has notified the holders of its outstanding 16% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes due 2016 (CUSIP Nos. 42210PAF9 and 42210PAG7) (the “16% Notes”) and 2-7/8% Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes due 2016 (CUSIP No. 42210PAA0) (the “2-7/8% Notes” and, together with the 16% Notes, the “Notes”) that it intends to redeem all of the outstanding Notes on June 4, 2012 (the “Redemption Date”).
As of May 11, 2012, there was approximately $9.2 million aggregate principal amount of 16% Notes outstanding and approximately $0.2 million aggregate principal amount of 2-7/8% Notes outstanding. For each of the 16% Notes and the 2-7/8% Notes, the redemption price will be 100% of the principal amount of such Notes plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but excluding, the Redemption Date.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.