Market Overview

Cambrex Acquires Stake in Zenara Pharma for $20M

Cambrex Corporation (NYSE: CBM) announced today that it acquired a 51% stake in Zenara Pharma, a Hyderabad, India based pharmaceutical company focused on the formulation of final dosage form products.

Cambrex acquired a 51% equity stake in Zenara for $20 million, which may be adjusted based on closing date working capital balances. Pursuant to the stock purchase agreement, Cambrex will acquire the remaining 49% in early 2016 at a value based on a weighted combination of a multiple of 2015 earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA") and cumulative EBITDA for the years 2011 through 2015.

Posted-In: Zenara PharmaNews M&A

 

Related Articles (CBM)

Around the Web, We're Loving...

Get Benzinga's Newsletters