PreMarket Info Recap for October 3, 2013: Quiet Markets, Range Bound
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Model S fire discussion
- Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) reaffirms outlook
- BlackBerry (NASDAQ: BBRY) upgraded and downgraded
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) holding above 50
- Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) earnings
- Look at Gold and Crude futures
Check out the video below for a recap of Thursday morning's show.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.