Tuesday's Put/Call Ratio Leaders (CPB, CAVM, AMCC, TLAB, FNSR)
Here is a quick peek at stocks that have abnormally high daily put/call ratios today relative to their average….
1. Campbell Soup Co. (NYSE: CPB) 3,944 puts, 26 calls
2. Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) 3,621 puts, 67 calls
3. Applied Micro (NASDAQ: AMCC) 2,508 puts, 50 calls
4. Tellabs Inc. (NASDAQ: TLAB) 3,394 puts, 100 calls
5. Finisar Corp. (NASDAQ: FNSR) 11,230 puts, 499 calls
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.