Mid-Day Market Movers For Thursday, June 12, 2014
- Geron (NASDAQ: GERN) - 30 percent - stock surged after the company announced the FDA had removed a partial clinical hold on the investigator-sponsored clinical trial of imetelstat in myelofibrosis.
- Merus Labs International (NASDAQ: MSLI) - 16 percent - stocks were rallying after the company increased its previously announced financing by three million common shares.
- Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) - 15 percent - stocks were trading up after the company beat analysts' estimates for earnings in the first-quarter and received an upgrade from Needham & Company.
- LiveDeal (NASDAQ: LIVE) - 15 percent - stocks surged after the company reported a 244 percent increase in traffic following a recent ad campaign.
- Onconova Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ONTX) - 19 percent - the company's shares have been trading up after the stock was consolidating for the past four days in the 4.2 to 4.6 price range.
- Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) - 13 percent - shares are up after the company posted better-than-expected earnings and raised its fiscal year expectations.
- Provectus Biopharmaceuticals (NYSE: PVCT) - 12 percent - stocks were up after the company discussed an outline of Phase 3 clinical trial of PV-10 to treat melanoma on a conference call on June 19, 2014 at 4 pm.
- Land's End (NASDAQ: LE) - 10 percent - shares spiked after the company posted quarterly results that topped Wall Street expectations.
- MeetMe (NASDAQ: MEET) - 9 percent - stocks were up after posting a new mobile traffic record of 900,000 daily active users.
- TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TGTX) - 9 percent - stocks have been rallying amid consolidating in the $6.50 to $7 price range for the past four days.
- Wave Systems (NASDAQ: WAVX) - 21 percent - shares were down after the company announced its offering of nearly 5.23 million shares of common stock at $1.90/share.
- SouFun Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: SFUN) - 15 percent - stock was trading down after the stock received a downgrade from Deutsche Bank.
- Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) - 14 percent - shares were down after the company slashed its full year outlook and CFO announcing resignation.
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CNAT) - 14 percent - stock was trading down in a bullish manner after the stock had been rising over the past five days.
- Vitesse Semiconductor (NASDAQ: VTSS) - 12 percent - priced 7.46 million shares at $3.35 per share for net proceeds ~$23.2 million.
- China XD Plastics Company Ltd. (NASDAQ: CXDC) - 10 percent - stocks continue to fall upon consolidating in the $13 price region for the past three days.
- RadioShack (NYSE: RSH) - 10 percent - shares were down after the company posted its ninth successive quarterly loss.
- China Finance Online (NASDAQ: JRJC) - 8 percent - stock behaving in distribution after rallying up $1 to a high of $5/share on Wednesday.
- Document Security Systems (NYSE: DSS) - 8 percent - stock coming down after climbing up 33 percent over the past month.
- Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) - 6 percent - shares were down after the stock hit the Overbought territory.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.