Afternoon Gainers for March 10th
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: NWBO) - up 32% - Gets a “Hospital Exemption” early access program for DCVax-L from German regulators.
- UQM Technologies (NYSE: UQM) - up 30% - Reached significant milestone with the official registration for the ISI/TS 16949:2009.
- Mattersight (NASDAQ: MATR) - up 21.8% - No news available.
- Regado Biosciences (NASDAQ: RGDO) - up 25% - Announced that the FDA has designated REG1 for anticoagulant therapy to be used in patients with coronary artery disease during percutaneous coronary interventions (PCI) as a Fast Track development program.
- Montage Technology (NASDAQ: MONT) - up 20.1% - Received a non-binding proposalfrom Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology to purchase the company at $21.50 per share.
- Egalet (NASDAQ: EGLT) - up 18.5% - Co. issued press release disclosing the exercise of underwriters' overallotment option. A Motley Fool article highlighted the added $7.5 million in financing will be beneficial for Egalet.
- Adept Technology (NASDAQ: ADEP) - up 13% - Files SEC form 8-K, regulation FD disclosure, financial statements and exhibits.
- Revolution Lighting (NASDAQ: RVLT) - up 10% - To acquire value lighting and affiliates for $35.6M.
- SORL Auto Parts (NASDAQ: SORL) - up 3% - Reported the company has received supplier awards from three of its major customers.
- FuelCell (NASDAQ: FCEL) - up 10% - Announces further progress with on-site distributed hydrogen generation market development with a $2.8M continuation award from U.S. Department of Energy's Manufacturing Office. The company will report earnings after the close. Up in sympathy is Plug Power (+23%) and Ballard (+27.7%).
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.