The Holy Grail of Trading
The ultimate secret of becoming a master trader is to find the “Holy Grail of Trading.” Yes, dear traders in spite of all of those people who have told you that there is no such thing, it is made only available to those few who believe in it and seek it out.
It is true what traders say that you cannot find the Holy Grail in a strategy. The good news is that you already have it within you waiting to be awakened.
The Holy Grail of Trading is attained, discovered and illuminated when you are in alignment with your highest self or, as I like to call it, Universal Consciousness.
Creating the environment to ignite the Holy Grail of Trading
1. Make good choices for mind, body, spirit and trading. There must be a healthy circulation in all of these areas of life to have reliable flow between your conscious self and Universal Consciousness.
2. Let go of self-imposed limitations such as fear, conflict and beliefs that are not in alignment with your highest good. Nothing will hinder the flow of the intuitive/creative success part of you more than the stress that comes from the limitations that we put on ourselves.
3. Believe that the same information that is available to the supper powerful of the world is available to you. If you do not believe that you are worthy, or that there is such a thing as Universal Consciousness it will not be available to you.
4. You must have a base knowledge that your subconscious mind can draw from in trading. To have this you need an education that is beyond just your strategy in the markets. The more you understand about the markets and how they relate to what is happening in the world and in the psychology of other traders the more information you will be able to synergize and access.
5. You must get beyond the idea that you can handle your psychological issues yourself if the evidence is clear from your profits that you cannot. There is an adage: “The proof of the pudding is in the eating.” If you are not a master trader and you have a good strategy, then the problem is you. When you hold back on taking care of conquering this problem, you are saying no to yourself in reaching the mastery that you deserve.
Master trader Lance
Lance told me that he had everything but success. The fact is that Lance read several hundred books about trading, invested over fifty thousand dollars and was averaging over a hundred thousand a year. He told me that the only books that he read now had to do with the psychology of trading. I suggested that he complete my Trader's Evaluation. It was in fact, one of the best evaluations that I had ever come across. I said to Lance that with an evaluation like the one he gave me it would not be fair to recommend private work. It was Lance that convinced me otherwise.
What came out in the private coaching that was not revealed in the evaluation was that Lance had a ceiling on what he thought it was okay for him to earn. Somewhere he developed a notion that the ceiling that he deserved was in the hundred thousand dollar range. When we broke that ceiling that was nestled in his subconscious, Lance discovered the Holy Grail within himself and started averaging millions.
While the Holy Grail of Trading is available to everyone, not everyone is willing to do what is necessary to make it available to them. Always remember that it is up to you to seek it out and make the Holy Grail available, but there is a price. What you need to ask yourself is, “Am I willing to pay the price now, later or never.”
Adrienne Toghraie coaches traders and investors to their next level of success by helping them overcome their self-imposed limitations. She has been a keynote speaker since 1989, author of 13 books, and owner of TradingOnTarget.com.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.