Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for July 3, 2013: Don't Place Bets You Can't Win
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Wednesday morning's show.
- It's all about the 1594 level in the S&P futures
- We have bounced off that level again overnight
- S&P cuts the ratings on some European banks
- Joel loses Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) bet to Dennis
- Alcoa (NYSE: AA) breaking down to new 52 week lows
Click here to subscribe to PreMarket Info on Marketfy and get these videos and updates emailed to you daily!
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Tags: PreMarket Info