Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Analysts at Credit Suisse upgraded PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) from Neutral to Outperform. The price target for PTC Therapeutics has been raised from $15 to $25. PTC Therapeutics shares rose 8.41 percent to $12.25 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc upgraded Square Inc (NYSE: SQ) from Sector Weight to Overweight. Square shares rose 1.60 percent to $12.07 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Citigroup Inc (NYSE: C) from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Citigroup shares gained 0.45 percent to $53.07 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Baird upgraded Actuant Corporation (NYSE: ATU) from Neutral to Outperform. Actuant shares rose 1.97 percent to $25.90 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup upgraded Kohl's Corporation (NYSE: KSS) from Neutral to Buy. Kohl's shares gained 4.41 percent to close at $53.22 on Friday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded GrubHub Inc (NYSE: GRUB) from Hold to Buy. GrubHub shares fell 4.82 percent to close at $35.31 on Friday.
- Bernstein upgraded Centene Corp (NYSE: CNC) from Market Perform to Outperform. Centene shares gained 2.60 percent to $52.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at UBS upgraded Quest Diagnostics Inc (NYSE: DGX) from Neutral to Buy. Quest shares rose 0.75 percent to $82.07 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America upgraded Credit Suisse Group AG (ADR) (NYSE: CS) from Neutral to Buy. Credit Suisse shares rose 0.91 percent to $14.35 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT) from Hold to Buy. The price target for Lockheed Martin has been raised from $260 to $290. Lockheed Martin shares closed at $5.45 on Friday.
Latest Ratings for DGX
|Jan 2017||Deutsche Bank||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
|Dec 2016||Goldman Sachs||Upgrades||Neutral||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.