Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Stephens & Co. upgraded Restaurant Brands International Inc (NYSE: QSR) from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Restaurant Brands shares rose 0.60 percent to $45.10 in pre-market trading.
- Capital One Financial upgraded Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Oasis Petroleum shares gained 2.08 percent to $10.79 in pre-market trading.
- Loop Capital Markets upgraded Twitter Inc (NYSE: TWTR) from Sell to Hold. The price target for Twitter is set to $16. Twitter shares rose 0.43 percent to $16.90 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded America's Car-Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRMT) from Underperform to Buy. America's Car-Mart shares fell 1.19 percent to close at $37.30 on Tuesday.
- Canaccord Genuity upgraded IAMGOLD Corp (USA) (NYSE: IAG) from Hold to Buy. IAMGOLD shares gained 2.46 percent to $3.75 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital upgraded Almost Family Inc (NASDAQ: AFAM) from Sector Perform to Outperform. Almost Family shares rose 5.29 percent to close at $40.80 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Citigroup upgraded Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE: WNR) from Neutral to Buy. The price target for Western Refining has been raised from $23 to $34. Western Refining shares rose 1.89 percent to $28.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse upgraded Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) from Neutral to Outperform. The price target for Yum! Brands has been raised from $90 to $96. Yum! Brands shares gained 1.14 percent to $87.14 in pre-market trading.
- CIBC upgraded Descartes Systems Group Inc (USA) (NASDAQ: DSGX) from Sector Performer to Sector Outperformer. Descartes Systems shares rose 2.42 percent to close at $21.20 on Tuesday.
Latest Ratings for QSR
|Nov 2016||Credit Suisse||Assumes||Neutral|
|Oct 2016||Stephens & Co.||Upgrades||Equal-Weight||Overweight|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.