Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded United Continental Holdings Inc (NYSE: UAL) from Market Perform to Outperform. United Continental shares rose 4.37 percent to $49.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Baird upgraded McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) from Neutral to Outperform. McDonald's shares rose 0.24 percent to $115.69 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America upgraded Tech Data Corp (NASDAQ: TECD) from Underperform to Neutral. Tech Data shares fell 0.50 percent to close at $72.27 on Monday.
- Analysts at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW) from Neutral to Buy. VMware shares gained 1.02 percent to $76.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Argus Research upgraded BHP Billiton Limited (ADR) (NYSE: BHP) from Hold to Buy. BHP Billiton shares fell 0.40 percent to $32.08 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies upgraded Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: KPTI) from Hold to Buy. The price target for Karyopharm Therapeutics has been raised from $9 to $12. Karyopharm Therapeutics shares rose 2.89 percent to close at $7.12 on Monday.
- Analysts at KeyBanc upgraded Vista Outdoor Inc (NYSE: VSTO) from Sector Weight to Overweight. Vista Outdoor shares rose 2.46 percent to $40.35 in pre-market trading.
- Pacific Crest upgraded Barracuda Networks Inc (NYSE: CUDA) from Sector Weight to Overweight. Barracuda Networks shares rose 2.34 percent to $23.16 in pre-market trading.
- Seaport Global upgraded Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) from Neutral to Accumulate. Oasis Petroleum shares rose 2.06 percent to $9.92 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for TECD
|Sep 2016||Bank of America||Upgrades||Neutral||Buy|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.