Benzinga's Top Initiations
- Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SRPT) with an Outperform rating. The price target for Sarepta is set to $68. Sarepta shares closed at $48.94 on Monday.
- Analysts at Bank of America initiated coverage of 8Point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) with a Buy rating. 8Point3 Energy Partners shares closed at $14.44 on Monday.
- Analysts at Baird initiated coverage on Johnson Controls International plc (NYSE: JCI) with an Outperform rating. The price target for Johnson Controls is set to $53. Johnson Controls shares closed at $43.74 on Monday.
- Analysts at Rosenblatt initiated coverage on salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE: CRM) with a Buy rating. The price target for salesforce.com is set to $90. salesforce.com shares closed at $72.83 on Monday.
- Needham initiated coverage on Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: NBIX) with a Buy rating. The price target for Neurocrine Biosciences is set to $62. Neurocrine Biosciences shares closed at $42.30 on Monday.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL) with a Buy rating. The price target for Paypal is set to $46. Paypal shares closed at $39.48 on Monday.
- Analysts at Gabelli & Co. initiated coverage on Manchester United PLC (NYSE: MANU) with a Buy rating. Manchester United shares closed at $15.85 on Monday.
- Credit Suisse initiated coverage on AC Immune Ltd (NASDAQ: ACIU) with an Outperform rating. The price target for AC Immune is set to $18. AC Immune shares closed at $14.43 on Monday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ: COST) with a Market Perform rating. Costco shares closed at $148.70 on Monday.
- Leerink Swann initiated coverage on AbbVie Inc (NYSE: ABBV) with a Market Perform rating. AbbVie shares closed at $60.14 on Monday.
Latest Ratings for SRPT
|Oct 2016||Morgan Stanley||Initiates Coverage On||Equal-Weight|
|Oct 2016||Credit Suisse||Initiates Coverage On||Outperform|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.