Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Jefferies downgraded Quintiles IMS Holdings Inc (NYSE: Q) from Buy to Hold. Quintiles shares rose 1.39 percent to close at $76.33 on Tuesday.
- FBR Capital downgraded Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC) from Outperform to Market Perform. Wells Fargo shares rose 0.16 percent to $45.02 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: NCLH) from Buy to Hold. The price target for Norwegian Cruise Line has been lowered from $52 to $43. Norwegian Cruise Line shares fell 1.05 percent to $37.85 in pre-market trading.
- CL King downgraded Genesco Inc. (NYSE: GCO) from Strong Buy to Buy. Genesco shares rose 0.19 percent to close at $54.05 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Dougherty downgraded VASCO Data Security International, Inc. (NASDAQ: VDSI) from Buy to Neutral. VASCO Data Security shares declined 18 percent to $14.71 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Scotia Howard Weil downgraded HollyFrontier Corp (NYSE: HFC) from Sector Outperform to Sector Perform. HollyFrontier shares rose 0.72 percent to close at $23.80 on Tuesday.
- Stephens & Co. downgraded Cree, Inc. (NASDAQ: CREE) from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Cree shares fell 11.90 percent to $22.20 in pre-market trading.
- Macquarie downgraded Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: ENH) from Outperform to Neutral. Endurance Specialty shares rose 0.03 percent to close at $91.88 on Tuesday.
Latest Ratings for Q
|Dec 2016||Bank of America||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
|Dec 2016||Raymond James||Downgrades||Strong Buy||Market Perform|
|Dec 2016||William Blair||Downgrades||Market Perform|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.