Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Barclays downgraded Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: CY) from Overweight to Equal-Weight. The price target for Cypress Semiconductor is set to $11. Cypress Semiconductor shares fell 0.37 percent to $10.69 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) from Neutral to Sell. The price target for Oasis Petroleum has been lowered from $8.75 to $8.50. Oasis Petroleum shares rose 0.62 percent to $11.30 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc downgraded Quanex Building Products Corporation (NYSE: NX) from Overweight to Sector Weight. Quanex shares fell 1.18 percent to close at $16.70 on Monday.
- Raymond James downgraded Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) from Market Perform to Underperform. Chipotle shares slipped 0.34 percent to $393.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at UBS downgraded Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) from Buy to Neutral. Lennox shares declined 1.52 percent to close at $155.22 on Monday.
- Analysts at FBR Capital downgraded Prudential Financial Inc (NYSE: PRU) from Outperform to Market Perform. Prudential shares fell 0.05 percent to $84.47 in pre-market trading.
- Needham downgraded Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) from Buy to Hold. Yahoo shares rose 0.50 percent to $42.00 in pre-market trading.
- Macquarie downgraded International Paper Co (NYSE: IP) from Market Perform to Underperform. International Paper shares fell 0.91 percent to $46.77 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at KLR Group downgraded Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc (NASDAQ: CRZO) from Buy to Accumulate. Carrizo Oil & Gas shares fell 0.15 percent to $39.75 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Boenning & Scattergood downgraded DDR Corp (NYSE: DDR) from Outperform to Neutral. DDR shares fell 0.55 percent to $16.27 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for CY
|Sep 2016||Roth Capital||Initiates Coverage on||Buy|
|Jul 2016||Pacific Crest||Maintains||Overweight|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.