Banks Flat Despite Morgan Stanley Downgrade
Analysts at JP Morgan downgraded shares of Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) to Neutral with a $34 price target.
Following the downgrade, shares of Morgan Stanley slipped about 1 percent to $34.53.
Despite the downgrade, other large financial stocks were little changed:
- SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) - Unchanged
- Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) +0.46 percent
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) +0.53 percent
- Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) -0.32 percent
- Wells Fargo Co. (NYSE: WFC) -0.06 percent
- Citigroup Inc (NYSE: C) -0.15 percent
Latest Ratings for MS
|Oct 2016||Sandler O'Neill||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.