Morgan Stanley Thinks Bearish Headlines Are Priced Into Oil Already, Expects More Upside On Coming Positive Headlines As Short Squeeze Takes Place
Bullish Catalysts for Oil Are:
- China stimulus,
- Stability in China FX or confirmation on direction of US rate hike,
- If Rig Counts start falling again, declining US Supply become dinner table talk again,
- Easing in OPEC production,
- Any form of "Emergency OPEC Meeting" headlines,
- Congressional vote against Iran deal - could undermine confidence in success of the deal,
- Data showing resilancey in US GDP.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.