A Look At Apple Inc.'s Temporary Building
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) on Tuesday is expected to announce two new iPhones alongside an iWatch or some form of "smart-wearable."
The hype around the event is at a fever pitch. Trip Chowdhry from Global Equities Research shared insight and images from Apple's newly constructed temporary building at The Flint Center in De Anza College.
In a note released Monday morning, Chowdhry laid out the what the construction means regarding Apple's product launch:
- "If only iPhone 6 was to be launched, there would have been no need to construct the temporary white building."
- "Since the temporary building is constructed, there is a very strong likelihood, that more than iPhone 6 is getting launched, as the lobby area of the Flint Center would have been sufficient to accommodate the iPhone launch only."
- "Flint Center is about 1.5 miles away from Apple 1 Infinite loop, which is Apple's HQ, and it seems like this time around, Apple has taken extra steps to keep things under tight control."
- "We speculate, based on the size of the White Temporary building, iPhone 6 + some other devices are getting launched on September 9th."
Below are the images with commentary (click image to enlarge):
- "The building on the left is Flint Center, and can hold 2,500 guests."
- "The white construction on right is the temporary construction."
- "This photograph focuses on the temporary White Building"
- "The White temporary building has been under construction for the last 30 Days."
- "The size of the white building is closer to the size of Apple store on the 5th Avenue, New York City."
- "The white building has no windows."
- "Both Flint Center and the White Building has heavy security and no one is allowed to enter."
- "The workers told us that the White building is being constructed for some conference, which happens on 9th September, and the construction is complete."
- "It appears very likely Apple will announce not only both iPhones but also it's 'smart-wearable.'"
Latest Ratings for AAPL
|Oct 2016||Goldman Sachs||Maintains||Buy|
|Oct 2016||Credit Suisse||Maintains||Outperform|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.