UPDATE: MKM Initiates Coverage On Goldman Sachs
In a note released Tuesday, MKM Partners initiated coverage of Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) with a Buy Rating and $213 price target.
Some of the key takeaways from the note:
- Bruised But Not Beaten: Goldman became a target of anger over the financial crisis, but the negative media attacks are dissipating.
- Earnings Quality Improving
- Trading: We Suspect Activity is at a Trough
- Investment Management: Steady Long-Term Growth
- Solid Earnings Growth. On balance, we see 20% EPS growth in 2015, on 8% top-line growth, buybacks and efficiency gains
Shares of Goldman Sachs closed slightly higher, up 0.02 percent to $177.90.
Latest Ratings for GS
|Mar 2016||Credit Suisse||Maintains||Outperform|
|Feb 2016||Credit Suisse||Maintains||Outperform|
|Feb 2016||JP Morgan||Upgrades||Underweight||Overweight|
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.