Wunderlich Previews Twitter, Yelp & LinkedIn
- Expecting monthly active users (MAUs) to be in the range of 206-262M, below the consensus estimate of 267M.
- Revenue growth should come in better-than-expected as Wunderlich sees Twitter reporting higher levels of monetization and engagement. Ad revenue per 1,000 timeline views should come in around $3.63 in the US and $0.64 internationally.
- Expecting results in-line or above estimates.
- Yelp is one of the best positioned companies to take market share of local advertiser spending.
- "We expect Yelp to report 82k active advertising customers in Q2, up from 74k in Q1 and local advertising revenue of $73.9 million, up 65% Y/Y".
- The company decision to post un-paid job listings should ultimately boost the value of the platform and increase the user base.
- The acquisition of Bizo will offer better B2B ad targeting.
- Segments should show growth: Talent Solutions growth of 48 percent YoY in Q2, Market increasing 33 percent YoY, and Premium subscriptions increasing 40 percent YoY.
Latest Ratings for YELP
|Jan 2015||Evercore ISI||Upgrades||Sell||Neutral|
|Jan 2015||Bank of America||Upgrades||Neutral||Buy|
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.