Canaccord Initiates Coverage On Solar Sector
In Wednesday's morning summary, Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on a number of companies in the solar sector.
The team at Canaccord noted, "The solar industry is utilizing new vehicles designed to lower the cost of capital through diversification, securitization, de-levering, etc. We believe that these innovations are the next great advancement in the industry."
Looking ahead, the team sees demand growing at a 10 percent CAGR in its bearish case and a 17 percent CAGR in its bullish case.
- SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY) - $94 PT summary
- SunEdison (NYSE: SUNE) - $30 PT summary
- Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) - $43 PT summary
- Real Goods Solar (NASDAQ: RGSE) - $4 PT summary
- SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) - $41 PT
Latest Ratings for SCTY
|Feb 2015||JP Morgan||Maintains||Overweight|
|Nov 2014||JP Morgan||Maintains||Overweight|
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.