UPDATE: SunTrust Initiates Coverage on Network Stocks
SunTrust analyst Inder Singh initiated coverage on many networks stocks.
The following stocks were initiated with Buy ratings:
- Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO), $27 price target -- The company's recent product refresh “will begin to drive a return to growth in the next year.” Fear from SDN is “grossly exaggerated.”
- Aruba Networks (NASDAQ: ARUN), $25 price target -- “Bearish sentiment around near-term operating margins, partly from misinterpreted guidance, has caused the stock to pull back to attractive levels.” The analyst feels consensus estimates “underappreciated potential margin leverage as opex growth slows.”
- Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), $30 price target -- “Poised to sharpen its focus on its core business, narrow its foray into the enterprise & security areas, and benefit from a 2014 uptick in server performance spending on core networks.”
The following stocks were initiated with Neutral ratings:
- Polycom (NASDAQ: PLCM), $15 price target -- Quick early actions by new CEO have sent the stock up 20 percent, making the shares “fairly valued.”
- F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV), $116 price target -- The analyst views F5 as “the best positioned player in the Application Delivery Controller market, facing new competition as the market goes to Virtual ADCs.”
Latest Ratings for CSCO
|Feb 2015||Deutsche Bank||Maintains||Buy|
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.