Market Overview

UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Raises PT on Baxter International on Neutral Risk-Reward

Share:
Related BAX
Earnings Scheduled For January 29, 2015
Baxter Receives FDA Approval for PHOXILLUM Solution for Electrolyte Management During Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
The DGI 'Factual 48' Versus 'The Favored 44' (Seeking Alpha)

In a report published Monday, Morgan Stanley analyst David R. Lewis reiterated an Overweight rating on Baxter International (NYSE: BAX), and raised the price target from $71.00 to $84.00.

In the report, Lewis noted, “We see a neutral risk-reward into Baxter's highly-anticipated PIII Alzheimer's data. We estimate the stock price currently includes roughly $3-5 in AD optionality, placing likely downside at 3-10% for a total failure (missed primary endpoints, missed subgroup analyses). Upside in the unlikely (p=5%) case of success on both primary endpoints could be $6-11, or 8-15%. Several intermediate cases of mixed results or suggestive subgroup analyses could drive less extreme outcomes and will likely punt investment implications until the presentation of full data results.”

Baxter International closed on Friday at $70.94.

Latest Ratings for BAX

DateFirmActionFromTo
Oct 2014BarclaysMaintainsOverweight
Oct 2014Credit SuisseMaintainsOutperform
Oct 2014Morgan StanleyMaintainsEqual-weight

View More Analyst Ratings for BAX
View the Latest Analyst Ratings

Posted-In: Morgan StanleyAnalyst Color Price Target Analyst Ratings

 

Related Articles (BAX)

Around the Web, We're Loving...

Get Benzinga's Newsletters