2018 Life Insurance Market Growth and Research in India Share
Most up-to-date research on "Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indian life insurance segment, including:
- The Indian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Indian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape of the life insurance segment in India
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Indian insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in India
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on Indian life insurance segment in comparison with other BRICS countries
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/life-insurance-in-india-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
Life insurance was the largest segment in the Indian insurance industry in 2013, and accounted for 78.5% of the industry’s gross written premium. The segment registered significant growth at a review-period (2009–2013) CAGR of 3.3%. Growth was primarily attributed to the rapid expansion of group superannuation products, which registered a review-period CAGR of 21.7% in terms of gross written premium. Steady expansion in the individual whole life category, which accounted for 77.8% of the life insurance gross written premium, also contributed to the segment’s growth.
Sustainable economic growth and rising GDP, increasing levels of employment, an expanding population, rising life expectancy, increased tax benefits and the introduction of flexible life insurance plans are expected to support the segment’s growth over the forecast period. Gross written premium is projected to increase at a projected forecast-period CAGR of 6.3%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in India:
- It provides historical values for the Indian life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in India.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in India for life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in India and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in India and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browse Reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indian life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indian life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the market's future
- India ranked 10th out of 147 countries in terms of life insurance business gross written premium.
- The Indian life segment accounted for 78.5% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2013, following growth at a review-period CAGR of 3.3%.
- Government incentives such as tax exemptions and rebates, along with security of capital by public insurance companies such as Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) drove growth in the segment.
- The individual whole life category was the largest in the life segment and accounted for 77.8% of the segment’s total gross written premium in 2013.
- In July 2013, IRDA proposed an increase in the FDI limit from 26% to 49% in order to improve, promote and develop the domestic insurance industry.
- The low penetration rate of the Indian life segment provides ample scope for the development of new business over the forecast period.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.