Retail e-Commerce Market in the US Market Size, Analysis, Share, Research, Growth, Trends, Report, Opportunities and Forecast 2012-2016
About Retail e-Commerce Market in the US
TechNavio’s analysts forecast the US Retail E-commerce market to grow at a CAGR of 12.82 percent over the period 2012-2016. Online shopping offers convenience, better pricing and selection and this is one of the key factors contributing to the growth of the market. The US Retail E-commerce market has also been witnessing an increasing adoption of secured payment gateways in online shopping portals. However, difficulties in engaging the customer using online mediums could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Get full details on: http://www.researchbeam.com/retail-e-commerce-in-the-us-2012-2016-market
TechNavio's report, the US Retail E-commerce Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the US Retail E-commerce market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of contents:
01. Executive Summary
02. Scope of the Report
02.1 Market Overview
02.2 Product Offerings
03. Market Research Methodology
03.1 Market Research Process
03.2 Research Design
03.3 Research Methodology
04. List of Abbreviations
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Market Overview
06.2 Market Size and Forecast
06.3 Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Industry
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.