ResearchMoz : Major Depressive Disorder Therapeutics in Major Developed Industry Growth and Forecast to 2020
Most up-to-date research on "Major Depressive Disorder Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - New Launches and Modest Uptake of New Adjunctive Treatments to Offset Patent Expiries" to its huge collection of research reports.
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, ‘Major Depressive Disorder Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - New Launches and Modest Uptake of New Adjunctive Treatments to Offset Patent Expiries’, which provides insights into Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in the major developed markets of the US, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan and Canada. The report provides an estimation of market size for 2013, along with market forecast until 2020. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment use patterns, in-depth analysis of the pipeline, clinical trial failure rate and deal analysis for MDD. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis carried out by GBI Research’s team of industry experts. In 2013, the value of the MDD therapeutics market in major developed countries amounted to an estimated $8.7 billion. The market is forecast to decline at a negative Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2013 and 2020 to reach $8.1 billion. The decline is due to key patent expiries of blockbuster drugs such as Lexapro, Cymbalta, Abilify, and Seroquel XR during the forecast period. The expected launch of few promising pipeline molecules such as brexpiprazole, cariprazine, ALKS-5461, GLYX-13 is likely to offset the key patent expiries. Recently launched Brintellix which has a novel multimodal mechanism of action and is the only drug which can provide improvements in cognitive function is expected to lead the market by the end of forecasting period.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/major-depressive-disorder-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2020-new-launches-and-modest-uptake-of-new-adjunctive-treatments-to-offset-patent-expiries-report.html
The report analyzes treatment use patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis and key licensing and co-development deals MDD in the major developed markets of the US, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan and Canada.
The report includes:
- A brief introduction to MDD, including the disease’s pathophysiology, etiology, diagnosis and treatment algorithms.
- In-depth analysis of currently marketed drugs for MDD, including analysis of their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns and strengths/weaknesses. Including a heat map comparing the drugs in terms of safety and efficacy
- A comprehensive review of the pipeline for MDD, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period. The pipeline is analyzed on the basis of phase distribution, molecule types, program types, mechanisms of action and molecular targets
- Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by phase, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate for each molecule type.
- Multi-scenario forecast data of the market to 2020, taking into account how the market may be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets.
- Discussion of the drivers and barriers for market growth.
- In-depth analysis of all licensing and co-development deals that have occurred in the MDD market since 2006.
Browse Reports in Therapeutic Area @ http://www.researchmoz.us/therapeutic-area-market-reports-37.html
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
- Understand the MDD pipeline and the factors that indicate that it is becoming more innovative. Observe detailed profiles for promising pipeline products and gain insights into how they are likely to compete in the market and who their main competitors will be.
- Follow the trends in MDD clinical trial size and duration in relation to industry averages. In addition, the report will enable you to assess the potential risk of future developmental programs for MDD therapeutics, depending on the mechanism of action, by considering the recorded clinical trial failure rates.
- Observe the potential growth patterns expected for the MDD market over the forecast period. Identify which countries are expected to contribute the most to this growth and devise a more effectively tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers in the MDD market
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for strategic partnerships.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.